Organizational led funds
How do I log into Stellar to check my fund balance and view quarterly statements?
1. Check your Spam and Junk email inboxes if you do not see the original email from Stellar in your regular inbox.
2. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list, which should help avoid emails from being sent to Spam.
3. Once you locate this email, please follow the prompts to log into your account using this link: stssa.iphiview.com/stssa/login.
4. Once you verify your account using your multi-factor verification phone number, create a password based on the required criteria.
5. You will only have to do the “Forgot Password” portion once.
6. After that, you will be able to visit that login page and simply enter your username and the password you created. If you have any issues, please email email@example.com.Stellar Login Page
What if I need to change the verification phone number for online fund access?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your verification number.
I would like to request a personalized Fund Tool Kit. Who do I contact?
Please email Mary Jo Rohrer, Relationship Manager, at email@example.com to request a personalized Fund Tool Kit.
- How do I make a distribution from my fund?
How do I make a contribution to my fund?
To send a check, please include the fund name in the memo section and mail it to:
The Catholic Foundation of Greater PhiladelphiaFund Contribution Form
PO Box 71224
Philadelphia, PA 19176
I would like to implement planned giving at my organization through my fund. What are my options?
CFGP can create a personalized Overview to Promoting Planned Giving and a Donor Guide to Planned Giving at no additional cost to our fundholders.
Please contact Mary Jo Rohrer, Relationship Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and request these documents.
Please encourage donors to report gifts made to your fund in their will or trust by clicking here.
- I am interested in using CFGP’s Development Consulting Services to promote my fund. Where do I start?